Bule Kebingungan

Current Events and Travel in Indonesia.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Anmo Peter Chung

What do you get when you combine


with











???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????




The answer: Anmo Peter Chung. I've had regular shiatsu and Thai Yoga Massage, but this was without a doubt the most painful body treatment I've ever had. Was it a coincidence that my therapist's name was Samson? .

Anmo is actually Chinese for Acuppressure Therapy... it's not quite a massage. It's a treatment and not really a treat in any sense. It involves applying pressure with the fingers on certain points on the body that correspond with the energy meridians. Think of acupuncture without needles but ironically, more painful.

These treatments supposedly remove impurities from the blood. I can't testify to that but after I began treatments 3 weeks ago, I've been in a much better mood generally; my energy level is higher and my symptoms (insomnia and gas) have been alieved significantly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home